Rate-of-Return USF Reform Resources
NECA is providing the following links to a number of analytical tools to assist rate-of-return companies in evaluating and understanding the impacts of the FCC’s RoR universal service support reforms, including details of the Alternative Connect America Cost Model support and CAF Broadband Loop Support mechanisms.
FCC Capital Investment Allowance (FAQs)
Key FCC orders and public notices
- FAQs on USF reform for RoR carriers order
- Erratum to USF reform for RoR carriers order
- Second erratum to USF reform for RoR carriers order
- Clarification order
- Small Entity Compliance Guide for RoR recipients of high-cost USF support
- Third erratum to USF reform for RoR carriers order
- Supplemental Small Entity Compliance Guide
- Q&A from October 6, 2016 implementation webinar: Part I | Part II | Part III
Public notice announcing the release of rate-of-return study area density data, which will be used in implementing various reforms adopted by the Commission in the Rate-of-Return USF Reform Order.
Public notice announcing the budget control mechanism for rate-of-return carriers’ high-cost USF support will be implemented September 2016.
Weighted average broadband deployment for RoR carriers
Study area deployment for each study area
Mandatory deployment obligations for RoR carriers remaining on legacy USF support